Hi everyone! I know everybody is getting excited about my Fiber Arts shop reopening. Life likes to throw a wrench here and there though. I have had a few time consuming stresses come up that I have to take care of. This takes precious time away from preparing for the Grand Reopening.
Newsletter Signup Here: EIM Inspired Fibers Newsletter
I plan on starting with a well stocked shop full of all sorts of fiber goodies! Opening a month later allows me time to continue to set up shop and make items for the shop. This really is a total rebranding. You are going to be pretty excited I imagine about what will be in stock. I won't tell you everything but I will give you some hints to whet your appetites.
- Hand Dyed Yarns & Combed Tops
- Creative Batts (some of my old favorites just might be there as well as some new)
- Themed Packages much like my SAL/KALs but not quite
- Monthly SAL/KAL - spaces will be limited every month.
- Some new yarns I have been working on just for you!
- Goodies that are sure to make you squee with joy
That is really all I can say right now. I will be updating my blog and Facebook page regularly. Right now my Ravelry Group is in full function. I have a chat section, a place to show off goodies, and more. Though I will be opening in October, I am already accepting custom requests. Please email me your requests. Get your request in now to have your items ready in shop when I open. Talk to you soon!